At EFC Group, we understand the constant operational challenges facing the oil and gas industry.
- Maximising Safety
- Reducing downtime
- Maintaining minimal operational costs
- These 3 points are top priority for our clients.
Functional equipment plays a big part in delivering a high level of asset integrity and reliability. We recommend implementing system health checks, diagnostics and regular maintenance plans. A regular schedule will help to ensure your maximum uptime.
EFC Aftermarket Field Services (AFS) encompass:
- Warranty extension visits, applicable at 12, 24, 36 or 48 months and can extend warranty cover up to 5 years from date of delivery
- EFC System Health Check visits; calibration, onboard feedback, spares assessment
- Calibration visits, can apply to 3rd party equipment including:
- Electric gauges
- Hydraulic gauges
- Digital displays
- Pressure sensors
We have worked with our customers for more than 25 years to identify specific needs and requirements. This has driven the increased field services we are providing today.
Our tailored services keep you, our client in mind. We strive to be an efficient service provider, working to keep your equipment at optimal efficiency & reliability. EFC know-how of systems and latest design standards gives the ability to identify compliance short falls and find solutions.
We have the capabilities to carry out:
- Maintenance processes
During warranty visits our engineers can carry out the following work:
- Maintenance Inspection
- Calibration of the system
- Saving the latest configurations of the system
- Discussing any operational changes required
- On-site feedback of system performance
- Provide any optimisation tips
- Review spares on-board & recommendations