EFC Group Drill Cabins
Interested in Drill Cabins?
Experience shows that a methodical approach to cabin and console refurbishment produces cost effective, modular improvements, which can be implemented in controlled stages as budgets and operations permit.
Drilling cabins on 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation MODUs are often inefficient workplaces with cluttered windows, poor rig floor visibility, and imperfect positioning of the key controls and displays. The result can be unplanned, ad hoc upgrades, contributing to increasingly stressful operations, risking errors and a potential decrease in drilling efficiencies.
Drill Cabin Refurbishment Options:
- Removing redundant displays
- Replacing obsolete
- Re-locating key displays into primary space
- Instrument calibration
- Provision for 3rd party monitors/screens
- Ensuring certification compliance
- Refurbishment/servicing of 3rd party instruments
- Ergonomic control/instrument placement
- Relocating junction boxes and re-cabling