QHSE isn't just a department at EFC Group, it's a culture.
EFC Group strategy focuses on marketplace demands. We innovate to address customer needs & certification requirements. We aim to deliver consistent high quality with product integrity.
An effective Quality Management System is the foundation of EFC. This ensures proper communication, process, procedures, control and tangible records for all work undertaken.
At EFC Group, we place emphasis on the health, safety and welfare of all our employees, contractors and visitors. We conduct our activities in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and in alignment with other relevant statutory provisions and approved codes of practice. We are responsible to protect the environment and build this into our policies and processes.
EFC Group commits to:
- Meeting our HSE legal responsibilities
- Ensuring continual improvement in our HSE performance to prevent loss through injury or ill health,
- To protect people and to protect the environment from pollution.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015: Aberdeen, Leeds, Houston & Forres
- ATEX Quality Assurance Notification : Aberdeen & Forres
- IECEx Quality Assessment Report: Aberdeen & Forres
- API 16C Choke Control Monogram License for Drilling Chokes
- API 16D BOP Monogram License for Surface Mounted BOP Stacks and Diverter Control Systems
ATEX & IECEx:
- 556 Camera Unit & 558 Pan & Tilt Unit: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- 556 Camera Unit & 558 Pan & Tilt Unit: IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- M25X Gauge: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- M25X Gauge: IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- Wiper Unit: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- LED Bargraph: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- RIO Enclosure: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- RIO Enclosure: IECEx Certificate of Conformity