QHSE isn't just a department at EFC Group, it's a culture.
EFC Group strategy focuses on marketplace demands. We innovate to address customer needs & certification requirements. We aim to deliver consistent high quality with product integrity.
An effective Quality Management System is the foundation of EFC. This ensures proper communication, process, procedures, control and tangible records for all work undertaken.
At EFC Group, we place emphasis on the health, safety and welfare of all our employees, contractors and visitors. We conduct our activities in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and in alignment with other relevant statutory provisions and approved codes of practice. We are responsible to protect the environment and build this into our policies and processes.
EFC Group commits to:
- Meeting our HSE legal responsibilities
- Ensuring continual improvement in our HSE performance to prevent loss through injury or ill health,
- To protect people and to protect the environment from pollution.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015: Quality management systems. Requirements
- BS EN ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
- UKEX Quality Assurance Notification
- ATEX Quality Assurance Notification
- IECEx Quality Assessment Report
- API 16C: Full compliance with API requirements for Drilling Choke Control Systems
- API 16D: Full compliance with API requirements for Surface Mounted BOP Stacks and Diverter Control Systems
ATEX & IECEx:
- M25X Gauge: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- M25X Gauge: IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- LED Bargraph: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- LED Bargraph: IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- RIO Enclosure: EC-Type Examination Certificate
- RIO Enclosure: IECEx Certificate of Conformity